Friday, June 17, 2011

And they're OFF!





I (and when I say "I" I really mean my hubby) emailed off the songs I FINALLY chose to the Jenny Phillips/Tyler Castleton competition.

I'm trying to think positive thoughts. I'm trying to be hopeful.

Then one morning at breakfast....
...asks, "Mom, how many people are entering this competition?" "I have no idea," I reply. Then his comforting thought, "'Cause if there's like 200 people, then you'd only have a 1 in 200 chance of winning!"

Wow. I feel better already. Thank you.

Then he...
says, "Yeah! And if there's more than that, you'd only have a 1 in however-many chance of winning!"

Uh-huh. I'm aware of the situation.

Thank you both for your votes of confidence.

Eat up! This is the last meal I'm ever feeding you.

No comments:

Post a Comment