Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Can't Say It

When am I going to get to the point when I can say "I'm a song-writer"? I can't do it! I don't like when other people say it either. It's uncomfortable for me! I feel silly! I feel like a wanna-be. I feel like one of those people. You know, the ones that try out for American Idol and walk in talking about how great they are. And then they open their mouth. You are absolutely positive that they must have some incredible talents, but you are just as positive that singing isn't one of them.

Roger Hoffman introduced me to someone as a song-writer and it made me feel so...ridiculous.

Will that ever get any easier?

I ran a 5K today. But I'm not a runner.

I make dinner every day. Okay, most days. Fine! Some days! But I'm no chef.

At what point do you earn the right to give yourself a title?

Does it even matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment