Friday, January 21, 2011

Daring to Write It

http://ldsmag.com/lds-church-updates/1/7367/article

I was shocked while reading the above article to find out that this ICON in Mormon music had a stroke about 5 years ago. I was even more shocked to read that once upon a time she wrote a goal down - that someday Primary children might sing one of her songs. Where would Mormon music be without Janice Kapp Perry???

So I'm going to do what Sister Perry says. I'm going to write my goal.




It seems ridiculous.




Feel free to laugh.




I want one of my songs to be performed by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir (or one of it's factions).




And it would be extra wonderful if it was arranged by Mack Wilberg.

2 comments:

  1. It's not ridiculous, that would be amazing! (Almost looks like something you could put on your "Bucket List." Just kidding, I know how you feel about those!)

    ReplyDelete